A family member dies

What to do when a family member dies

First you have to contact the Medical Centre Emergency Department for a doctor to certify the death of the person.

Then with the medical certificate, go to the Civil Registry of the town where he died, to request the death certificate.

Depending on the situation, formalities must be done: Heritage, declaration of heirs, payment of inheritance tax, etc.

For more information is best to contact a manager / consultant, lawyer or notary.